Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sterling Silver Diamond Hoop Earrings (1/4 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

Sterling Silver Diamond Hoop Earrings (1/4 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Review


Turn heads wherever you go when you wear the Sterling Silver Diamond Hoops Earrings. Made from 925 sterling silver, these hoop earrings feature a distinctive square shape that is modern and fun. The hoops are set with rows of white diamonds of H-I color and I2-I3 clarity, glittering in close-together pave settings. With a total of .25 carats, the hoop earrings measure .16 inches wide and .87 inches long. The hoops are mounted on sterling silver post ear wires with friction backs to make them comfortable for wearing all evening. Make these earrings the centerpiece of a formal outfit, or match them with a simple diamond necklace for a luxurious look. Read more...


Check Price & Order Now!





Free Shipping Sterling Silver Diamond Hoop Earrings (1/4 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity) @ Amazon.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Relate Post